Some Adventure Academy issues may require further investigation to resolve. If this is the case, Customer Care agents may request that you send an "Output Log" to help them investigate the issue.
This guide will help you obtain an output log from an Android phone or tablet.
To get an output log from an Android device, please see the instructions below:
- Open your Android's file browser.
- Navigate to Internal Storage > Android > data > com.aofl.adventureacademy > Files.
- Email Customer Care the "AcademyLog..." text file.
- Ensure that your device is unlocked and that the File Transfer setting is enabled.
- Settings > Device connectivity/USB > Select file transfer (the default is USB charging).
- Connect the device to a desktop or laptop computer via USB.
- Open the device in Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to: \Phone\Android\data\com.aofl.adventureacademy\files\....
- Locate the file pictured below, and copy it to your computer.
- Email Customer Care the AcademyLog text file.