Adventure Academy has various types of currencies that players can earn in-game and use to purchase things for their Avatar.
The currency types are:
- Honor Credits
Coins are the base currency of Adventure Academy.
Players can earn Coins by doing the following:
- Completing learning activities
- Playing a Multiplayer Game
- Selling items to stores or other players
- Collecting interest via their bank account
Players can spend Coins by doing the following:
- Making purchases at stores
- Upgrading their Inventory space
- Making their own Club
- Playing the mini-games at the Midway in the Pier
- Interacting with certain locations or things in Adventure Academy
- The Ferris Wheel, Light House, Wishing Well, etc.
Players can earn Gems by doing the following:
- Completing Daily Missions
Players can spend Gems by doing the following:
- Making purchases at the Gem Shop
- Adopting Pet Crystals at Maya's Marvelous Menagerie
- Leveling up Pets and Pet Crystals
Players can earn Tickets by doing the following:
- Playing mini-games at the Pier’s Midway
Players can spend Tickets by doing the following:
- Making purchases at the Prize Booth in the Pier
Players can earn Honor Credits by doing the following:
- Leveling up to Max Level (Level 30)
- Leveling up past Max Level (Level 30)
Players can spend Honor Credits by doing the following:
- Making purchases at the Honor Society Store
Where can I check how much currency I have?
Players can check how much of each respective currency they have by following the steps below:
- Click/tap the Avatar profile in the top left corner of the screen.
- This will open the Avatar’s My Profile Menu.
- Towards the bottom right corner of this menu is a Currency tab, where players can see how much currency they have.
- Note: It will show Coins by default, since it's the main currency.
- Click/tap the Currency tab.
- This will show a list of all of the currency types and how much a player has for each type.
- Selecting a currency type from this list will change which one appears in the Currency tab.
- Note: When the My Profile Menu is closed, the Currency tab will default to showing Coins when it is re-opened.