Adventure Academy operates with four different types of currencies that the player will be able to collect and use to purchase various items.
Coins – the base currency
- Earned: Coins are typically earned when completing quests, games, activities, etc. A player may also earn coins by selling items to stores/other players.
- Spent: Coins are used at all of the traditional stores in Adventure Academy. (Marketplace/Academy Shops) Coins may also be required to engage in some activities, such as the Wishing well or purchasing a Club.
- Earned: Challenge Gems are awarded for completion of a Daily Challenge.
- Spent: Challenge Gems can only be used to purchase items from the Challenge Store. Gems cannot be traded to other players.
- Earned: The player will receive Honor Credits at level 30 and each level afterwards.
- Spent: Honor Credits can only be spent on items at the Honor Society store. Honor Credit cannot be traded to other players.
- Earned: Tickets are earned by playing the mini-games along the Pier boardwalk.
- Spent: Tickets may be used to purchase prizes from the prize booth.