While Adventure Academy is compatible with a number of platforms and devices, Chromebook support is limited. We currently offer limited support for Samsung Chromebook and Samsung Chromebook Plus devices.
Since Chromebooks feature a heavily modified version of Android, known as Chrome OS, the native Android app is not compatible due to software compatibility issues.
While you may be able to run the application on a device that does not meet the minimum requirements, you may experience unexpected issues. In addition, ongoing updates may cause changes to the app. This could result in devices of this nature no longer being able to run the app where it may have previously been successful.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
To make sure your Chromebook is up to date, please follow these steps:
- Select the time/clock at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select the Settings button.
- Click the Menu button next to Settings.
- Select About Chrome OS.
- Select Check for Updates.
If the message you receive states the Chromebook is up-to-date, you should have access to the Google Play Store.
Downloading Adventure Academy:
- Open the Google Play Store and search Adventure Academy.
- On the Adventure Academy Google Play page, click Install.
- Once downloaded, you will be able to access Adventure Academy by clicking the Launcher button at the bottom-left of the screen and searching Adventure Academy.
If you are having difficulty locating Adventure Academy in the Google Play Store, please contact the device merchant for further system assistance.
To get the full Adventure Academy experience, please make sure your system/device meets all the necessary requirements. You can view our minimum system requirements at: