Our Adventure Academy content is designed for children ages 8-13. While certain content may be appropriate for the older age group, we understand your concerns and apologize for any issues this particular piece of content may have caused. This is listed in our system as Advanced content, which is typically geared towards the higher ages of Adventure Academy. Adventure Maps are available in the game world to users of all levels, as we want to encourage users to explore new and challenging content.
If you would like to adjust the default Academic Level for content, this can be done through the Parent Page.
· Select the Menu option at the top left-corner of your Home Page
· Select Parent Page and enter your Password
· Once in the Parent Page, select Child Settings
· Select the Child Profile you want to update
· Select Academic Difficulty drop down menu and select the desired level
· Click the "Save" button to update the profile
You can also the difficulty settings in the Academy Kiosk. Doing so will not change your child’s overall difficulty settings and can be reverted at will.
To adjust the difficulty level within the Main Kiosk, please follow the steps below:
· Go to the Main Kiosk (located outside of the Library door inside the Academy)
· Click on the Difficulty menu, which can be located in the upper left-hand corner of the Main Kiosk home page
· You will be prompted to pick All Levels, Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced. Please choose your desired level.