Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about the new Tag activity!
- How do I start a game of tag?
- To start a game of tag, interact with the beacon in the Commons, located by the entrance to the Pier. If there is no active game of Tag currently in play, you can start a new one or join with players waiting for a game to start!
- How do I play?
- Navigate your character with the WASD keys or with mouse controls on desktop, or with touch controls on mobile. The objective is for the blue players to escape the red player. If a blue player is tagged by a red player, they join the red team and must chase remaining blue players.
- How do I use power ups?
- Special speed boost powerups have been placed throughout the Commons. These are usable only by members of the blue team. Running through one collects it, and they are used automatically by blue players when a red player gets too close!
- Will I receive XP for playing this?
- Currently there is no XP rewarded for playing Tag. At the end of a game of Tag, a score board is displayed with the scores of all participating players from that round. Compete with your friends to see who can get the high score