Tag is a Multiplayer Game in Adventure Academy!
Up to 20 players can play this game together. Players will either be Taggers or Runners. Depending on what role the player is will change their goal in the game.
- A player is a Tagger if they have a red ring.
- Their goal is to tag all of the Runners and turn them into Taggers before the game ends.
- A player is a Runner if they have a blue ring.
- Their goal is to avoid being tagged for the duration of the game.
- If a Runner gets tagged by a Tagger, they’ll become a Tagger and help tag the remaining Runners.
- A Runner will be tagged if their ring is touched by a Tagger’s ring.
How do I play a game of Tag?
Tag is available in the Commons! Players can start a game of tag at the Tag Station, which is located by the entrance to the Pier.
- Click/tap on the Tag Station.
- A menu for Tag will appear.
- If a game of Tag has not started yet, select the Play Game button, and wait for the game to start!
- If a game of Tag is currently in progress, you’ll need to wait until it ends before the Play Game button will become available to select.
How do I use Speed Boosts?
Speed Boosts are placed throughout the Commons to players participating in Tag.
These are only available to Runners. A Runner can get one by running through it, and the Speed Boost will activate when a Tagger is nearby!
Is there a way to tell how many players are Taggers or Runners throughout the game?
Yes! A Tag bar will be in the top right corner of the screen for players participating in a game of Tag.
The red represents Taggers, and the blue represents Runners.
Is there a way to tell how much time is left in the game?
Yes! The Tag bar has a timer that counts down how much time is left during the game that players can refer to.
Does playing Tag give players a reward?
All players who participate in a game of Tag will earn Coins once the game has ended.