To change a child's Avatar Settings and information, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Select Character screen.
- Click/tap the Menu icon.
- Select the Parents Section.
- Enter your account password to access the Parents Section.
- Select Child Settings.
- Select the icon of the child you’d like to update.
From here, on the Avatar Settings tab, you can change the following:
- Avatar Name
- Child’s Birthday
- Avatar Password (Optional)
- Academic Difficulty
After making the adjustments for the child's Avatar Settings:
- Select the Save button.
- The Save button will become faded, indicating that the changes for the Avatar have been saved.
Please note that a child’s Avatar Name can only be changed once.
For more information regarding an Avatar password, please refer to the following:
For more information on the Academic Difficulty Levels, please refer to the following: