We provide Parents and Caregivers the ability to adjust Chat Settings.
To edit the Chat Settings:
- Select the Menu option at the top left corner of your Home Page
- Select Parents Section and enter your Password
- Once in the Parents Section, select Child Settings
- Select the profile you want to update
- Select the Game Settings link from the top of their profile page.
From there, you can choose to set your child’s chat settings to Free Chat (child can type in chat freely), Quick Chat (child must choose from pre-selected messaging), or No Chat (chat is disabled in the game), and then select the Save button.