Your child’s academic difficulty determines what kind of learning activities we present to him or her. There are three academic difficulty levels available: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced:
- Beginner Level, offers a refresher for 1st and 2nd grade
- Intermediate Level, 3rd grade
- Advanced Level, 4th and 5th grade
- Expert Level, Coming Soon!
You will be asked to select the most appropriate difficulty level when creating a Child Profile. You can adjust the academic difficulty level at any time for your child’s avatar by going to Child Settings in the Parents Section.
Your child’s academic difficulty determines what kind of learning activities we present to them.
Here are the details of each difficulty:
- Writing process, word choice, research
- Fractions operations, decimals, area and volume
- Matter and energy, force and motion, light, sound, electricity
- Human body systems
- Space exploration, stars and galaxies
- Word study, advanced reading strategies
- Text features & structures, figurative language
- Myths and Legends; Classic Literature
- And more!