Adventure Academy is a virtual world for kids seeking knowledge and adventure. In order to keep our community a fun and safe place for learning, we require all players to follow the rules. Anyone who breaks the rules may have their chat restricted by a Community Moderator.
- Fighting and bullying are not allowed. If a disagreement turns into an argument, please ignore the other player or block them. However, you may not ask others to block or report players, since this can lead to bullying. Please remember to treat others as you want to be treated.
- Never give out or request personal information. This includes real names, age, grade level, usernames for other games or social media, phone number, home address, email, school name, or passwords. Adventure Academy is not a place to exchange information with others so that you can be friends in other games, on social media, or in real life.
Keep chat appropriate for all ages.
- No violent roleplay. No romantic roleplay. Please refrain from talking about sensitive personal information and topics that might be inappropriate for younger kids. Please help make Adventure Academy a welcoming community for all.
Do not use rude or inappropriate language.
- This includes vulgar and derogatory slang, or anything hurtful or threatening. Do not disrespect others because they seem different from you, or because their beliefs and opinions are different from your own. There is a real person behind every Avatar, so please be kind and choose your words carefully.
Do not attempt to bypass the chat filter.
- Our chat filter is especially strict when it detects words that may be offensive, or numbers that might be personal information such as age, phone number, etc. If you try to bypass the filter your chat may be restricted by a Community Moderator.
Do not cheat or manipulate others.
- Always be fair and honest when selling or buying items, joining and leaving clubs, and playing with others. Please help make Adventure Academy a safe place for everyone to play and learn.
Last but not least, have fun!