Some Microsoft users get the message “The app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app” when they download and try to install an application from somewhere other than Microsoft.
Microsoft has added a new feature starting from Windows 10 build 15042, in which they introduced a new setting that restricts users to install applications only from the Windows Store.
To allow the Adventure Academy app to be installed on your computer, please follow the steps below:
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Gear icon to open the Settings app.
- Select Apps and Features.
- On the right side, click the Choose where to get apps drop-down list.
- From the options list, change it from The Microsoft Store only(Recommended) to Anywhere.
- Open the Adventure Academy app again to start installing the app.