Can I manage who can join my Club?
Yes! Players have the option to make their Club Public or Private. When a Club is first created, it will be set to Public by default, but it can easily be adjusted to Private.
A Private Club can only be joined via accepting a Club Invitation from a member of the Club. These Clubs will not appear in Kendra’s Club Menu for anyone to join.
A Public Club can be joined via Kendra’s Club Menu (if there are available spots) and via a Club Invitation from a member of the Club.
Can I change what setting my Club is set to?
Yes! Players can adjust whether their Club is set to Private or Public at any time in their Club menu.
To adjust the Club setting, please see the following:
- Select the Club icon to open the Club menu.
- Click/tap the toggle button in the top right corner on the Club tab to adjust the Club Setting.
- It will say Private Club or Public Club next to it depending on what the current setting is.
- Red is for Private Club, and green is for Public Club.
- The adjustment will automatically be saved.