We provide parents and caregivers the ability to adjust their child’s Chat Settings at any time.
Please refer to the following steps on how to do so:
- Navigate to the Select Character screen.
- Click/tap the Menu icon.
- Select Parents Section.
- Enter your account password to access the Parents Section.
- Select Child Settings.
- Select the icon of the child you’d like to update.
- Click/tap the Chat Settings tab located to the right of Avatar Settings.
From here, you can change the type of Chat your child’s Avatar will be set to.
The options are:
- Standard Chat
- Child can type in Chat, with automatic chat filters in place.
- Limited Chat
- Child must choose from pre-selected messaging.
- No Chat
- Chat is disabled in the game.
After selecting the new Chat Setting:
- Select the Save button.
- When the Save button has become faded, this indicates the that the new Chat Setting has been saved.
- Click the X button to return to the Character Select screen.
When the respective child next accesses their Avatar, their Chat Setting in-game will reflect the new setting selected.