What is an Avatar?
An Avatar is what players will use to navigate through the world of Adventure Academy and serves as a profile.
How do I create an Avatar for my child?
- Navigate to the Select Character screen.
- Select the Add Avatar icon.
- Enter the Player Information.
- A password for the Avatar is optional.
- Select the Academic Difficulty Level.
- Select the Chat Settings.
- Select Academic Interests.
- This page is optional.
- Select Gender.
- Choose the Avatar’s appearance.
- Confirm and create the Avatar by selecting the Confirm button.
Please note that most of the options selected during Avatar creation can be adjusted at any time.
Player information, Academic Difficulty Level, and Chat Settings can all be adjusted in the Parents Section after an Avatar is made.
For more information on how to adjust these, please see the following:
- How do I change my child's Avatar Settings and information?
- How do I change the Academic Difficulty Level?
- How do I edit my child’s Chat Settings?
An Avatar’s appearance can be adjusted and further customized in-game by the player.
For more information on this, please see the following: