Are you experiencing any of the following behaviors while using Adventure Academy?
- Stuck on a blank screen
- A generic app load error
- Connection errors
- Freezing videos/games
- Poor video/game quality
If so, we recommend following the steps in the order listed below. In between steps, try using Adventure Academy again to see if your issue has been resolved. If you don’t notice an improvement, try moving on to the next step. You can select each step below for specific instructions on your device:
- Fully close the Adventure Academy app: Start by fully exiting Adventure Academy (and all other apps or programs running in the background), and then try opening the app again.
- Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and your modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, and then power back up.
- Check your connection: Run a speed test on your device to guarantee 20.0 Mbps minimum speed.
- Improve your connection: If the speeds fall short of our recommendations, there are steps you can take to help improve your connection.
- Test other apps or programs on your device: If you notice similar issues, it may be due to poor connectivity. Contact your internet service provider for more information on how to improve your connection.
- Check for app and system updates: Desktop and laptop users will see automatic updates to the app. To check for Adventure Academy mobile app updates, visit your device’s app store. To check for system updates on your platform, visit your device’s Settings menu.
- Clear the cache: Mobile device users can typically clear cache/data via their device’s Settings menu. Desktop/laptop users can clear the cache from their platform manually. This step removes temporary files to help free up needed space.
- Uninstall/reinstall Adventure Academy: On select devices, you can uninstall and reinstall the Adventure Academy app to help alleviate any streaming issues.