Are you experiencing any of the following behaviors while using Adventure Academy?
- Stuck on a blank screen
- A generic app load error
- Connection errors
- Freezing videos/games
- Poor video/game quality
If so, we recommend following the steps in the order listed below. In between steps, try using Adventure Academy again to see if your issue has been resolved. If you don’t notice an improvement, try moving on to the next step. You can select each step below for specific instructions on your device:
- Check the minimum device requirements (minimum configurations to support Adventure Academy) and make sure the device you are currently using is optimized for the best Adventure Academy experience
- Check RAM minimum requirements(Random Access Memory) for full app compatibility and make any necessary updates
- Check OS(Operating System) minimum requirements for your Apple device or Android device and make any necessary updates
- Fully close the Adventure Academy app: Start by fully exiting Adventure Academy (and all other apps or programs running in the background), and then try opening the app again.
- Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and your modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, and then power back up.
- Check your connection: Run a speed test on your device to guarantee 20.0 Mbps (Megabits per second) minimum speed. (speed test will provide download speed: how fast data can be sent to your device from the network, Upload speed: how fast you can upload content from your device to the network, and Ping: how fast data is sent from one device on a network to another device on a different network.)
- Improve your connection: If the speeds fall short of our recommendations, there are steps you can take to help improve your connection.
- Test other apps or programs on your device: If you notice similar issues, it may be due to poor connectivity. Contact your internet service provider for more information on how to improve your connection.
- Check for app and system updates: Desktop and laptop users will see automatic updates to the app. To check for Adventure Academy mobile app updates, visit your device’s app store. To check for system updates on your platform, visit your device’s Settings menu.
- Clear the cache: Some Adventure Academy issues may be related to corrupted Adventure Academy cache files. Corrupted cache often happens when an error occurs while saving or creating a file. Mobile device users can typically clear cache/data via their device’s Settings menu. Desktop/laptop users can clear the cache from their platform manually. This step removes temporary files to help free up needed space. Here is how to: Clear Adventure Academy cache on a MAC and Clear Adventure Academy cache on a PC
- Uninstall/reinstall Adventure Academy: On select devices, you can uninstall and reinstall the Adventure Academy app to help alleviate any streaming issues.