Some Adventure Academy issues may be related to corrupted Adventure Academy cache files. Deleting these Adventure Academy files on your computer will free up the cache and possibly resolve the issue you are having.
Please complete the following to delete these files:
1. Open My Computer OR Hold the "Windows" key and press "E"
2. Open Local Disk Drive: C
3. Open the Users folder
4. Open the folder with your user name
5. Ensure view hidden files is checked in Folder Options
6. Open the AppData folder
7. Open the LocalLow folder
8. Open the Age of Learning folder
9. Delete the Adventure Academy folder
1. Follow steps 1-7 from Part 1
2. Open the Unity Folder
3. Delete the Age of Learning Adventure Academy folder