Some Adventure Academy issues may require further investigation to resolve. If this is the case, Customer Care agents may request that you send an "Output Log" to help them investigate the issue.
This guide will help you obtain an output log from a Windows desktop, tablet, or laptop.
- Open My Computer or hold the Windows key and press E.
- Open Local Disk Drive: C.
- Open the Users folder.
- Open the folder with your user name.
- From the top menu on this window, select the tab labeled View.
- Make sure the box next to Hidden items is checked.
- Open the AppData folder.
- Open the LocalLow folder.
- Open the Age of Learning folder.
- Open the Adventure Academy folder.
- Email Customer Care the output_log text file.