If you purchased a subscription through Verizon, you can update your billing information at any time by accessing your My Verizon account.
Please note that the email address used Verizon may not be the same one used to access Adventure Academy.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your My Verizon account.
- From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate to Account > Apps & add-ons > Apps & add-ons overview.
- From the My Add-ons & Apps section, select the More icon in the Adventure Academy section.
- If necessary, select See All from the My Add-ons & Apps section, and then in the Adventure Academy section select Manage.
- From the Manage section, select Cancel subscription.
- To proceed, review the message and then select Remove Adventure Academy.
- It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to take affect.
You will receive a confirmation email from us shortly afterward. Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you will continue to have access to Adventure Academy for the remainder of your currently Adventure Academy billing cycle. After that, your Verizon account will no longer be charged for Adventure Academy.
If you still require further assistance with your Verizon subscription, please contact them directly.